Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bedtime now? Please? :)

Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now, but it's the good, I've-learned-a-lot, I've-done-a-lot-of-cool-stuff, my-brain-is-adjusting-to-another-language type of exhausted.
Since I'm so ready for bed, I'm going to keep this short.

We went on an all day hike Sunday (from which I am still a little sore).
We saw how artisan goat cheese, soap, pottery, and honey are made in the region yesterday.
Today we went to Italy, ate pizza, and hung out in a huge market. (I bought clothes for the first time in forever for RIDICULOUSLY little money!!!)

Here are a few pics!:
Fierce! Getting ready to hike.

View from the trail.

A tiny portion of the valley where we stopped to play and explore.

Cat belonging to the Jean-Luc, the maker of the goat cheese. 
Kitty was so adorable and very friendly!

Jean-Luc & M. Dubernet & lots of fresh goat cheese.

Pottery!

Lake where we had lunch. It's so turquoise because of the minerals from the stone from the mountains. 
(This was one of the last pics I got that day before my camera battery ran out of juice. I forgot to charge it. Boo!)

Candy with alcohol (and very strong amounts of it!) in Cuneo, Italy.

PIZZA FOR LUNCH IN ITALY!

AAaaaannnndddd...I really did eat the entire thing. :) YUM!

Headed back into France! 
(PS The sign was really reflective! It's a much darker blue in real life.)

1 comment:

  1. I love it....sounds like so much fun! What views from your hikes.....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete